Re: Pre-seeded Mercurial-Clone available?

Hello Greg,

Am 20.06.2020 um 21:10 schrieb Greg A. Woods:
Did you actually try doing what I said worked for me in the other thread?

First fetch the initial "bundle", then unbundle it into your local
filesystem, then do a checkout, then set up the upstream pointer, and
finally do a pull to update from there.

The bundle _is_ the initial seed for a repository, and disconnecting the
fetching of the bundle from the unbundling prevents the upstream server
from disconnecting at _any_ inopportune time.

I have now made up for it and will try it now. Thanks for the tip and the explainations - this reads exactly what I was looking for.

Best wishes
Matthias