Re: Is elinks dead?

Hi!

On 07-Jun-2020 18:56:26, Mayuresh wrote:

Are there any elinks user out here who have you faced those SSL errors and
know any workaround? Or any alternatives, that may meet at least my first
requirement in the bullets mentioned above?

I use elinks (less than I used to though). I have been keeping the Pkgsrc WIP elinks-snapshot package up to date with upstream, but sadly no updates upstream since 2017.

But this is a 0.13 version. If you want to build it you'll have to use `make NO_CHECKSUM=yes` because they must automatically rebuild/package upstream and even though the source hasn't change in years the checksum will have.

(I just did a quick check and seems to still build ok, NetBSD 9.0 / amd64)