Re: pkgin error

I had same problems and I've found that CDN directory contents may be
not in sync with pkg_summary. I tried to work it out (thinking
there might be one server not in sync) but had short time and no
success so that time I just switched to legacy source.

How cdn is organized in short? It would be nice to know that to
catch the one next time we face the problem.

--
Sincerely yours,
Dima Veselov