From: Pierre Dupond <76nemo76%gmx.ch@localhost>
To: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: graphical desktop in virtualbox
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 12:57:31 +0200

Hi All,
       I have one Virtualbox virtual machine with Netbsd running  on
a powerful (linux) host. This is comfortable and useful to compile
packages and kernel
for the less powerful one.

It would be a nice feature if the graphical display could have more
than 800x600 dots.
Particularly to test problems and corrections with the graphical
display (compilation
is done by connecting with ssh anyway).

I think this is not possible since Netbsd don't seems  to have the
Guest extensions.
Could you confirm me that point? I have done some search but without
finding
an absolute certain answer.

Is the situation better with qemu?

Thanks,