Re: Hundreds of crypto file descriptors for Apache httpd

Michael van Elst wrote:

> I think the only option you have now is to prevent access to /dev/crypto.

Confirmed! I renamed /dev/crypto and all the 200+ file desciptors per
apache process are gone. Horde also feels snappier again and the PHP
warning about FD_SETSIZE disappeared as well.

Thanks.

Now I only have to remember that /dev/crypto is recreated with every
new NetBSD update and MAKEDEV, which is a bit inconvenient...

--
Frank Wille