green lines hell

In all recent major versions of NetBSD/amd64, incl. NetBSD 9.0 error
notifications from the kernel are forwarded in green colour to the
first vt. In my case it mostly concerns notifications about hardware
probing going on or when a connection change happens to the net card
(I use an ASUS K70ID laptop). It happens every few minutes, looks
terrible from the aesthetic point of view, when you're typing
something and then this breaks your line, even within vi, and can even
be some sort of security threat when it messes up the password prompt.

It's usually recommended to switch to vt2, vt3 etc. in order to avoid
seeing these notifications. But this is not possible, when you're
installing the OS. Installation menus get broken by this green flood
and then are redrawn below, turning the whole thing into a complete
mishmash. Here's some screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12YTQt7t8q5mX-X0uJ-sitTTKJWg5xSat
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nkmpwfg6ybkpLfGHCbnkVwVIhMLgV-q9
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MPKRrFCHCiBOwDWzuTA61wBcvK1TuDXn
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t0HG8NRywz6CmYZx0CBk8bx07WS3nV5h
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mM3cgyJZL2y20XX0B2T8iaJ9kMjx3kU5
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZdK8pzIgGJ1PmXDwxVBHhvkXOdE-kLcL
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r5u26pPmYx6Eeq_FZsnT4zrgDj6SnaC6

I've never seen anything like that in other BSD's or Linux distros
that I've had on the same computer.
So I'm wondering if these green notifications are of such importance
to someone, why not to reserve for them one vt (not vt1) where no
input from user would be assumed? And of course it would be good to
shut them down in the installation system.

Andrei