Re: tutorial on how to use iic on raspberry pi?

michael.cheponis%gmail.com@localhost (Michael Cheponis) writes:

>dtc -I dtb -O dts bcm2710-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb does produce similar output as
>you mention.

But only similar. Check the 'status' line for each entry, it probably
says 'disabled' and not 'okay'.

You can either modify the DTB or add overlay files that override it
or use the bcm2837* file that we provide.

N.B. keeping it disabled by default and using overlays to enable it, is
probably the smartest version.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost