Re: tutorial on how to use iic on raspberry pi?

michael.cheponis%gmail.com@localhost (Michael Cheponis) writes:

>Hi all, I want to hook up a sensor using iic on an RPi.  Is there a
>tutorial somewhere on how to do this?  Do I have to compile a specific
>config to enable iic because GENERIC doesn't?

netbsd-9 has it defined in GENERIC and the dtb files we deliver have
configured the i2c ports.

netbsd-8 doesn't have a GENERIC kernel, you use the RPI kernel which
also defines the iic interfaces.

What combination of RPI model, kernel (and dtb files) you try to use ?

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost