Re: repo missing package

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 3:38 PM Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:

> This is the build for 2019Q4.  It started before the announcemnt, when
> the branch was created and someone had time to start it.

I discovered the problem today, renewing a vm with
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/8.1/All

> > If so, why were they removed from the url? Is a prior, more successful
> > bulk build directory available?
>
> The default URL is repointed, but you should still be able to get the
> previous branch.

I have success using
http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/8.0_2019Q3/All/

but my inquiry was for 'last successful packages' from amd64/8.1/All
...would seem that's what I have now, however, is it a bug that the 8.1
url is linked to 8.0_2019Q4 already? or perhaps Q4 announcement
should be gated with successful building of Q3 packages?

--
George Georgalis, (415) 894-2710, http://www.galis.org/