Re: repo missing package

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 12:45 PM Ottavio Caruso
<ottavio2006-usenet2012%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 at 20:20, Ron Georgia <netverbs%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > Am I missing something? I lot of packages are missing out of the
> > https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/8.1/Allrepo.
> > Like firefox, tint2, feh... was this on purpose or am I out to lunch?
> >
> That's because all those build failed:
> http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/reports/2019Q4/NetBSD-8.0-x86_64/20191229.1155/meta/report.html

Thanks for this info, (and the comment about rust, Greg).
By the  looks of that page, a full build takes a minimum of 9 days, maybe more.

pkgsrc bulk build for NetBSD 8.0/x86_64
Build start: 2019-12-29 11:55
Build end: 2020-01-06 12:47

That would put the next build minimum Jan 15, unless successful
packages are not rebuild.

Since this is not a new pkgsrc branch, wouldn't the prior successful
binaries be compatible?
If so, why were they removed from the url? Is a prior, more successful
bulk build directory available?

Thanks,
-George

--