Re: Backup to Blu-ray M-Disc

I used the standard 25GB BD-R disks, the ones that are supposed ot last for a long time. Don't remember if it's H to L or L to H which are the "archive quality" type. All the data was lost in like 6 months flat. The memorex discs all had some kind of defect where they turned unreadable. I used a Samsung drive. I wasn't happy and haven't really trusted the format since.

At the time all the multi-layer discs were really expensive. I have a LTO-5 seutp now.

  -- Ethan O'Toole