Re: Strange behaviour on PCEngines APU2

Greg Troxel wrote:
And I suspect that 2 of the four logical ports on uhub3 appear at J11
(internal USB2).  But on my system nothing is plugged in to that jack
and nothing attaches to the ehci hub.

uhub1 ports 1 and 2 appear to be the external connectors (as USB2) and
on mine show up as a disk and a 4-port powered hub.

Given that your tellstick is surely plugged into one of the external
ports (where it works as xhci) I am at a loss to understand how it is
apparently attaching to ehci.  (I believe you; but something is very odd
here.)

You know, you are absolutely right. The tellstick can't possibly have been connected to the ehci, both ports on the front panel are on uhub1 and that is on xhci0. The damn things are even colored blue. My initial trouble must have been just sheer idiocy on my part.

In any event, I've bought a powered hub and am trying to see if that improves things.

On that note, back when USB harddrives first came out, there were those two male to one female usb cables that used one port for power+data and one for just power. Could that save me the trouble of hooking up power for a hub?

Thoughts?

Staffan