Help with asterisk module needed

Greetings,

I am interested in sending SMS from Asterisk. Most native approach to achieve that is to use app_mt, shipped separately (from Sourceforge) along with special SMS bearer software www/kannel.

I recently reviewed, updated and fixed kannel package, but I have problems with bl3ing it.

What should be done:
1. comms/asterisk16 option "kannel" to add incdirs and libdirs to toolchain.
2. Optionally this option should download and add app_mt.c to workdir/apps directory (for now i put it there by myself).

I've added this to comms/asterisk16/options.mk:
.if !empty(PKG_OPTIONS:Mkannel)
#DEPENDS+=          kannel>=1.4.5:../../www/kannel.new
.include "../../www/kannel.new/buildlink3.mk"
PLIST.kannel=       yes
.endif

I've added this to buildlink3.mk in www/kannel.new:
BUILDLINK_INCDIRS.kannel=               /usr/pkg/include/kannel
BUILDLINK_LIBDIRS.kannel=               /usr/pkg/lib/kannel

Any possible values of those do nothing:
gwlib/gwlib.h is not found

gwlib/gwlib.h is located in /usr/pkg/include/kannel on installed package and in pkgsrc workdir.

Can anyone point me out?

--
Dima Veselov
Physics R&D Establishment of Saint-Petersburg University