Re: Netbsd Zabbix 8.0 8.1

On 2019-11-15 23:12, rudolf wrote:
freebsd%tango.lu@localhost wrote:
The Operating System version (8.1) does not match 8.0
To force installation of this package, add CHECK_OSABI=no to pkg_install.conf

you have probably missed this ^^^ message in the surrounding text?

Just WTF? Same goes on with mytop and other not that common packages. Can't you create a decent binary set for all your repos?

heh :-)

r.
Just the same goes for all other answers, which were not helpful at all.
Yeah I see the message that you can't install binary packages of 8.0 on 8.1 (god know why they needed to role a shitty version like this).

So if on 8.1 I set the directory 8.1:
# echo $PKG_PATH
http://cdn.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/x86_64/8.1/All

Why the hell does that contain 8.0 packages? Cause you were too lazy to make binary packages for 8.1 is that the thing? Then why did you even need to make this version.

I might just wait for NetBSD9 then this quality is so UNDER THE LINE.