Re: Letsencrypt certificates

Isn't it a strange idea to have packages named first for the language
they're written in and only second by a name that suggests their
function?  Is Python a cult, I begin to wonder, forcing people to read
through lists of unwanted names in the hope of finding what they want.
Come back, L. Ron Hubbard, all is forgiven.

Thanks, may give it a try if current approach fails.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>