Re: GPT BIOS boot

manu%netbsd.org@localhost (Emmanuel Dreyfus) writes:

> I migrated a RAID setup from MBR to GPT and I have trouble getting
> it booting again, using legacy BIOS boot.
>
> The GPT, RAID and wedges setup are listed below.

Almost a year ago I started a thread ("booting from gpt/raid") here
and experienced (I think) the very same thing. I never could resolve
it. I tried both EFI (which never booted from disc) and GPT, which
could boot but I never could get it to handle both of my raid
wedges. IIRC, it could only recognise the first one.

At the time, I finally decided I was just too dense to figure out
what was needed, but if Emmanuel is having the same problems, maybe
it isn't me. :^)