Re: bozohttpd mime types etting for markdown files

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 09:33:12AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> So your example should be correct, assuming you put the single quotes only
> in the mail and not on the command line (or into inetd.conf). This needs
> to be 5 args to the server.

I am using /etc/rc.conf

httpd_flags="-M md text/markdown - -"

(and many trials there after -M as mentioned).

I do not know how much role the browser is playing. Tried only firefox
till now. It just offers to save the file and says it's a markdown file.

Mayuresh