Re: bozohttpd mime types etting for markdown files

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 12:27:00PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> The man page says:
>      -M suffix type encoding encoding11
>                 Adds a new entry to the table that converts file suffixes to
>                 content type and encoding.  This option takes four additional
>                 arguments containing the file prefix, its ?Content-Type?,
>                 ?Content-Encoding?, and ?Content-Encoding? for HTTP/1.1
>                 connections, respectively.  If any of these are a single dash
>                 (?-?), the empty string is used instead.
>
> Tried '-M md text/markdown - -' and variations like .md instead of md,
> utf-8 instead of - etc.
>
> What is a proper way to specify this?

I didn't try markdown but I have:

	-M .js "script/javascript" - -

(plus a few other -M options) and it seemed to work for me last I tested.

So your example should be correct, assuming you put the single quotes only
in the mail and not on the command line (or into inetd.conf). This needs
to be 5 args to the server.

Martin