Re: WiFi card comes up as device lo0

This is the output I got from dmesg:

vendor 10ec product 8185 (ethernet network, revision 0x20) at pci4 dev 9 function 0 not configured

I hope that contains the pci id, if not I may need some guidance.

this is what I got from pcictl pci0 list:

008:09:0: Realtek Semiconductor 8185 802.11a/b/g (ethernet network, revision 0x20)

Thanks,

Carl