WiFi card comes up as device lo0

Hello,

I am a new NetBSD user and I am trying to learn how to configure my wifi card in my Gateway MT3707 laptop.

when I run ifconfig it comes up as device lo0.

Does this mean this card is not supported or does it mean it just needs to be configured? This card uses the RTL8185L chip but not sure what the brand/manufacturer is. Looking over the manual pages it looks like the closest driver for this card would be rtw.

Could someone give me some guidance on this. Apologies if this question has been asked before.

Thanks,

Carl