Re: Web + email hosting recommendations

On Tue, May 07, 2019 at 09:20:57PM +0000, Christopher Pinon wrote:
> Someone has already mentioned Vultr (who offer KVM VPSes), which is a
> good choice. I've run a small NetBSD VPS at Vultr in the past.
>
> For a small, reliable UK-based provider (who offer both web hosting and
> VPSes), I can recommend https://inceptionhosting.com/ . I currently run
> a small NetBSD VPS with them.

Has anyone tried hetzner[1]?

It seems KVM, so possibly NetBSD should work.

The plans look good 2GB/20GB/20TB/1vCPU for Euro 2.49.

This[2] says KVM console is on chargeable basis beyond 3 hours. I think
vultr doesn't have such restriction. Does inceptionhosting have any such
restriction?

[1] https://www.hetzner.com/
[2] https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/KVM-Console/en

Mayuresh