Re: Web + email hosting recommendations

Am Dienstag, 7. Mai 2019, 13:46:54 CEST schrieb Sad Clouds:
> 1. Register domain while it is available and set up basic web + email.
> This only needs to be an empty landing page and ability to
> send/receive emails at the new domain. There are thousands of
> providers out there and I could pick one at random, but would like to
> find a BSD friendly provider, so that I don't have to migrate if I
> need to upgrade to VPS or Co-location.
>
> 2. At some point in the future I would like to run NetBSD or FreeBSD
> VPS, so would be good to have recommendations for this case.
hmm,
we do such "specific" (customer tailored) setups within a personal supported
hosting (locations in germany and luxembourg). But we are not a typcial (low
budget) mass hoster and (currently) have no english website - if this is what
you are looking for.

We offer i.e. VPS on Xen (DomU) - so NetBSD is i.e. virtually available in
fast PV ("native Xen") mode.
https://www.syndicat.com/hosting/virtuelle_server/

This are "domain only" prices:
https://www.syndicat.com/hosting/domains/

(incl. DNS - up to 4 NS - and DNS admin service)

or email relays (incl. gTL Domains):
https://www.syndicat.com/hosting/email/

even if that doesn't fit your expecttaions in any way - this may possibly help
you in your further market orientation.

many thanks,

Niels.

--