Re: amd64 SBCs on which NetBSD would run ?

I was thinking of buying https://dlidirect.com/products/atomic-pi ,
which should work, but is apparently out of stock. Looks rather
appealing, though.

As far as RPI and pkgsrc, I have the original RPI Zero with pkgsrc, it
does what I need it for, although from time to time I have to reokace
the sd cards. It builds the packages for another RPI Model B, which
works as DNS/FTP/HTTP/time server at home; they both are on early
versions of -current.

--
----