amd64 SBCs on which NetBSD would run ?

I am using RPI2 with NetBSD for a certain requirement. There are some
rough edges (wifi support, usb hub not working, media player not working
etc.) Besides it's too slow to do any builds of pkgsrc.

Was wondering whether there are SBC boards where I can use my amd64
packages compiled on other devices. The board itself need not have a high
end configuration (RPI like configuration is good enough) - just that
NetBSD should work on it and it should have amd64 arch.

Tried searching, but most SBCs seem arm based. Among those that are amd64
based it's hard to figure out whether NetBSD would support it.

Please do share recommendations / experiences.

Mayuresh