Re: regression w/latest dhcpcd?

Also, a behavior change on "sparc", although possibly on other ports.
When booting from disk, 'dhcpcd' reports "timed out" configuring "le0".
When net-booting with NFS root, it doesn't have a problem.

For local-disk boot I need to explicitly mark the interface "UP" before
calling 'dhcpcd'.  My "/etc/ifconfig.le0" now looks like:

  up
  dhcp

whereas before it was only:

  dhcp

I haven't booted any other machines from local disk since the update,
but expect to do so soon-ish.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD