Re: libwnck3 fails to build

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 08:33:56PM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> See one earlier discussion here:
> https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2019/01/29/msg028005.html .
> There were some others as well.

The failure itself is not with introspection, but some glib modules that
get loaded dynamically by introspection and which (incorrectly) require
a X display connection during module initialization.

I fixed that in the case that came up first, but apparently now there are
other modules causing this. We need to identify the module that is loaded
last by gobject-introspection before the failure.

Martin