Re: libwnck3 fails to build

See one earlier discussion here:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2019/01/29/msg028005.html .
There were some others as well.

As far as I can see it, some of the introspection options have been
removed, but not all. And ofcourse, the build should complete without
the presence of a valid and accepting DISPLAY. I can't suggest if it
is an upstream problem or there is some need of additional
configuration in the pkgsrc platform.

--
----