Re: libwnck3 fails to build

Do you actually *have* DISPLAY pointing to a functional and accepting
connections X server? I my case I used to start VcXsrv on a Windows 10
machine with disabled client control; nothing ever was shown on
screen, but the build finished.

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 at 19:40, Andy Ball <ball%grex.org@localhost> wrote:

> Hello Chavdar,
>
>    CI> Disable introspection or define DISPLAY. ??
>
>     I tried setting DISPLAY to :1.0 but that didn't seem to help.
> What is introspection and how do I disable it?

I have no idea what introspection is, sorry. I asked too.

To quote my earlier mail (from 29th of January this year:
To summarize - one can't have a package build with introspection
enabled AND no DISPLAY set AND xfce4-conf installed on the build
system. Take any one of these and the build succeeds.

One can disable it if it is in the options.mk list, i.e if 'make
show-options' suggests it. I presently have, at least on one system
right now:

PKG_OPTIONS.cogl += -introspection
PKG_OPTIONS.clutter += -introspection
PKG_OPTIONS.clutter-gtk0.10 += -introspection

(I was building gnome-games earlier today when I had to do this;
months ago I had much more, but I lost the disk and didn't have any
backup of the configuration files).

--
----