Re: SSL_library_init not found in libssl in current

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019, Mayuresh wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 04:57:10PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > Note that the issue is the openssl version, not the architecture (or
> > am I missing something?)
>
> I'd think so. Just that mail from JP on this thread says the symbol is
> present on current amd64. I personally have only evbarm current and 8.0
> amd64.

Correct.  It's a matter of the OpenSSL library version, not architecture.
I was a bit confused by JP's comment as well.  At present, I only build
squid3 (and netatalk22) on sparc and evbarm-earmv7hf, but will eventually
want to build netatalk22 on amd64 as well.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD