Re: SSL_library_init not found in libssl in current

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 09:52:33AM -0500, John D. Baker wrote:
> This issue is logged in PR pkg/53409, (and again in pkg/54132, closed
> as duplicate) but that's as far as it has gone.  The port on which it
> was originally observed is sparc, but do feel free to log the issue seen
> on other ports to the PR (pkg/53409).  Maybe it will get some attention.

Incidentally I just checked upstream and looks like squid 3.x is already
regarded as too old!

3.5 is under the following comment:

"Old Versions: Provided for archival purposes only. Not intended for
general use in new installations."

Time to create squid4?

Mayuresh