Binary packages 2019Q1

Hi all,
System: NetBSD 8.0 amd64
Today I saw that the binaries from 2019Q1 were through. Fortunately, I've decided to check the list of packages on-line before updating/upgrading my system, as there are many packages missing. Enough to break my system, so I've pointed my repositories.conf to 2018Q4 just to be on the safe side.
I use awesomewm, abiword, midori, pcmanfm,... all these are missing.
Does anyone knows what happened? I don't have hardware to be able to pull all the packages I need through pkgsrc and rely heavily on the available pre-compiled binaries. I can compile a few packages If needed, but nearly the whole system its just not possible right now.
Thank you for any information you may provide.