Re: NetBSD current on RPI2 (vs 8.0_RC1)

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 10:01:24PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 03:55:41PM -0000, Michael van Elst wrote:
> > The display is handled by the firmware, depending on your HDMI display
> > you need to configure overscan in /boot/config.txt.
>
> I had a feeling that it was /boot/cmdline.txt which shows fb options. For
> either of them is there a documentation available?

cmdline.txt is arguments for the loaded kernel. config.txt is for the
firmware and mostly unrelated to NetBSD.

You can find most details about config.txt documented here:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/configuration/config-txt/

The documentation refers to Linux tools like vcgencmd, these are also
available for NetBSD in pkgsrc as misc/raspberrypi-userland. Unfortunately
there is no binary package, you need to build it yourself.

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost