Re: how to use netbsd with ubuntu?

What exactly runs on Chrome that doesn't run on Firefox?

Haven't tried exactly this, but I did run a minimal Ubuntu install with Firefox on my Voidlinux musl-libC using qemu with kvm-enable. Used this vm to stream DRM protected content, which otherwise does not run on musl.

Waiting for NetBSD-9.0 and nvmm to try the reverse of what you're attempting.

Good luck.

Den fre 12 apr. 2019 12:29Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> skrev:
On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 12:04 PM Stephen Borrill
<netbsd%precedence.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
> How is X support with a NetBSD dom0 nowadays?

X works fine but Dom0 is limited to a single core.

--
Benny