Re: ccd vs LVM

    Date:        Sun, 7 Apr 2019 23:42:30 +0300
    From:        Dima Veselov <kab00m%lich.phys.spbu.ru@localhost>

  | I treat fault-tolerance meaning something like cases
  | of losing configuration or disk renumbering which
  | always happen with FC interfaces.

If you need that, use raidframe (raid0).

  | Is ccd configuration is built every time from disks
  | like RAIDframe and what will happen on renumbering?

Nothing good.

  | Does NetBSD support wedge-over-ccd? I use name-mounting
  | even on simple disks often.

Both ccd and raidframe (I have no experience with lvm, so no comment
on that one) provide a virtual drive.   That drive can be partitioned
using whatever mechanism you like (MBR, disklabel, GPT) - anything that
would work on a physical drive.

kre