Re: ccd vs LVM

I treat fault-tolerance meaning something like cases
of losing configuration or disk renumbering which
always happen with FC interfaces.

Is ccd configuration is built every time from disks
like RAIDframe and what will happen on renumbering?

Does NetBSD support wedge-over-ccd? I use name-mounting
even on simple disks often.