Re: change console font size to larger 80x24

> <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> schrieb am So., 7. Apr. 2019, 00:05:
>
> [wsconsfg snipped]
> Luckily startx works and then I can use xterm as Huge but even that is
> too small.

FWIW, for this (XTerm), depending on the fonts you have installed, you
can adjust in your $HOME/.Xdefaults the resources (here the size are set
according to available fixed size bitmap fonts in font-misc-misc---
pkgsrc package---; I image these basics exist in native NetBSD X11):

XTerm*vt100.font1: 4x6
XTerm*vt100.font2: 6x10
XTerm*vt100.font3: 7x13
XTerm*vt100.font4: 8x13
XTerm*vt100.font5: 9x18
XTerm*vt100.font6: 10x20

Depending on the fonts installed, with scalable fonts you can go
further. The sizes are given in dots and in a lines*cols specification.

HTH
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                       http://www.sbfa.fr/