Re: change console font size to larger 80x24

You need to compile a Kernel and set an option to include a larger font. I use

option FONT_SPLEEN16x32

<reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> schrieb am So., 7. Apr. 2019, 00:05:
Using evbarm on pinebook (NetBSD current as of yesterday).

The font size is too small.

I enabled additional virtual consoles in /etc/ttys

wsconscfg -t 80x24 2
results in:
screen 2 is already configured

I remove with
wsconscfg -dF 2

Then
wsconscfg -t 80x24 2
results in
wsconscfg: WSDISPLAYIO_ADDSCREEN: Device not configured

Try
wsconscfg -t 80x24 2 -e vt100 2
and
wsconscfg -e vt100 -t 80x24 2
both get Device not configured

wsconscfg -e vt100
has no error
but then
wsconscfg -t 80x24 2
results in: screen 2 is already configured

I also tried setting 80x24 in /etc/wscons.conf and reboot but nothing
noticable.

Tried with different screens and with 80x25.
Luckily startx works and then I can use xterm as Huge but even that is
too small.

Any hints with wsconscfg?

I couldn't see to setup wireless :)

Other options may be to have a custom kernel (but doesn't help
when cannot see to get that far :)
Or boot.cfg menu. Any hints?

Thanks