playing with bootxx_ext2fs

Yoloo again

This closely relates to the previous message, but tackles another
approach to get NetBSD boot strapped right by preparing the boot blocks
from a gnu/linux rescue system, namely trying to use the full native
chain against an kernel that is available on an ext2 file-system:

NetBSD MBR --> bootxx_ext2fs --> /boot --> netbsd

The problem is obvious: there is no `installboot` command on gnu/linux.
 So I have tried some dirty things, namely `dd`ing the primary bootstrap
against the device, and then `fsck.ext2` it to clean it up.  The result
is not so great, as expected.

	NetBSD MBR boot
	Error no magic

I found the `no magic` string onto `bootxx_ext2fs`, meaning that I
cannot reach the secondary bootstrap so far.

Please help me understand how installboot is doing its job.  I can try
to take bits from bootxx_ext2fs and push it on the right places onto the
ext2 file-system with dd if/skip of/seek.

Or let me know if there is a better idea.

Thank you
--
Pierre-Philipp Braun
SNE Russia https://os3.su/