lintpkgsrc

This command:

# lintpkgsrc -help

...yields in its output these two lines:

-E file : Export the internal pkgsrc database to file
-I file : Import the internal pkgsrc database to file (for use with -i)

But I hesitate. Surely it is not totally up to me where to put this
important file, or what to call it. What do seasoned users of
lintpkgsrc recommend?

All best,

--
A person of great honour in Ireland (who was pleased to
stoop so low as to look into my mind) used to tell me that