Re: Video Driver for Intel - resolution stuck at 800x600

Nice! Thanks for this.

On 03-Feb-2019 16:45:38, David Brownlee wrote:
The script I sent assumes /current already exists and that you're running
amd64. I've attached an updated version which should handle that, plus will
run as root without sudo (if you do not have sudo setup). It also notes the
lines you should add to /boot.cfg

I've taken the liberty of cc'ing in the list on this reply (hope you do not
mind), because
a) If anyone else was reading the original reply they may as well have the
slightly improved hacky script