Re: Links crashed when open a https site?

> > Does STABLE branch have direct URL?
> > I don't think so.
>
> It has (see other messages in this thread).
> It is:  http://nycdn.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-8/latest/
Thanks for letting me know. It seems likely that I was told by someone.
I don't think it is better than compiling from source, anyway.
I found these being installed during installworld.

% ls -1 /etc/mtree
NetBSD.dist
set.base
set.comp
set.etc
set.games
set.man
set.misc
set.modules
set.tests
set.text
special

There are 10+ sets in the given links. It should be a little difficult for
a novice like me to choose which sets should I require. So I opt /usr/src.
I've never tried this link. One question, does this give the STABLE?

--
Gua Chung Lim

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie