Re: Mailing list manager on NetBSD

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 02:21:53PM +0100, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> If there's a possibility a mail list server might have to later support
> non tech users, avoid server software that don't support MIME.

In order of importance I think a mailing list does the following:

1. bounce / forward the mails to a list of registered addresses.

2. Maintain web archives: MIME may be possibly an issue here.

3. Administration - such as subscribe / unsubscribe etc. MIME may matter
here.

If:

For #1 I use postfix/procmail/equivalent (MTA/MDA) instead of an MLM.

For #2 use a MIME aware archiver (not sure which, HyperKitty to name one
that mailman 3 uses)

While #3 does not matter much to me (will maintain list manually for a
more or less static group)

Then:
Am I missing any MIME related issues?

Mayuresh