Re: Horde Webmailer

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 11:20:11 +0100
Niels Dettenbach <nd%syndicat.com@localhost> wrote:

> https://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL#installing-into-separate-pear
>
> which did not use any console installer.

Except horde-db-migrate. But fortunately this worked over the console.

Ok, after lots of trials and strange errors (web pages missing styles,
couldn't log-in anymore because database tables were missing, I only found
a way to disable the auto-administrator login by luck, etc.) the Horde
system started working ... more or less.

Thanks a lot for your help. I would have probably given up. And I cannot
recommend this installation to anyone. :P

Some problems I still have to fix:

- I can log in with my IMAP users, but I have to do it twice. First for
  Horde and then for IMP (webmail). Even when I try to open the IMP
  application directly from the browser. (path: webmail/imp/ ).

- Selected language in the login request is ignored.

- I can read and send IMAP mail, but I cannot really delete it. I remains
  in the list with trashcan in front of it. Probably a feature?

Any hints appreciated, but maybe I will find out over the next days...
Thanks.

--
Frank Wille