Re: Horde Webmailer

Am Freitag, 4. Januar 2019, 16:06:23 CET schrieben Sie:
> Ok. This is really a nightmare to set up. But installing into a separate
> directory works a little bit better. The test.php page is functional now.
> Unfortunately, I still cannot run webmail-install:
>
> # /var/www/vhosts/www.my.domain/webmail/pear/webmail-install
>
> Installing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
> PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Horde_Bundle' not found in
> /var/www/vhosts/www.my.domain/webmail/pear/webmail-install on line 29
> [...]
hmm,
sorry - i never used webmail-installer, as i installed the whole Horde5
system usually:
https://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL#installing-into-separate-pear

which did not use any console installer. I works auto by calling Horde by
web.

But depending from your install you might have to try / test the correct
include / environment pathes for PHP / pear. And you have to use the pear
from your instance and not just "pear".

In Apache, i have i.e.:

                php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
                php_flag track_vars On
                php_value zlib.output_compression 0

                # if own pear
                php_value include_path /to your/horde/pear/php
                SetEnv PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR /path/to/your/horde/

font forget to add the include path to your regarding php.ini

Then it should be possible to install Horde just by calling Horde over
Apache.

You can configure Horde (incl. "webmail" (imp)) by hand too (copying the config
example to config file and in imp configure at least one backend) and create the
databases by hand with pear/horde-db-migrate

If that doesnt help, i recommend to swap over to the Horde mailing list.

hth
good luck,

niels.
 ---