Re: Poor raidframe reconstruct performance on 8-stable

On 23/11/2018 19:30, Mike Pumford wrote:
Due to a disk failure I'm having to do a full raid1 reconstruct on one of my systems and the performance seems much slower than last time I did it on this system.

I'm seeing a write speed of 7MB/s which means my 2TB reconstruct is going to take 72+hours! Last time I did it it took about 3 hours if I'm remembering correctly.

The filesystem level  performance of the raid when its working is a lot faster than this this speed.

Build date (Which reflects checkout date is)
NetBSD <hostname> 8.0_STABLE NetBSD 8.0_STABLE (GENERIC) #0: Sat Sep  8 09:19:05 BST 2018

Just updated this to a build from the 17th and there is no change. :(

Mike