sysinst(8) and 8 character limitation when adding a user

Hello!
During the final configuration of a new installed system, it is possible to
add a new user with sysinst(8), choosing `Add a user' in the menu of Fig.
3.31 of the Guide:

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-exinst.html#exinst-system-configuration

sysinst(8) then asks to specify an `8 character username to add':

https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/usr.sbin/sysinst/msg.mi.en#1187

However, I successfully chose a longer username with no problems. I guess
this limitation was about older versions of the OS. If this is the case,
the `8 characters' string could be removed, or replaced with the current
(and longer) limitation.
Bye!

Rocky