Re: Wireless USB Adapter

http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?urtwn+4.i386+NetBSD-8.0
> and despite the fact the my specific device is not listed on the
> hardware list, its chipset is listed as one of the supported ones.
> If the chipset is supported, then why it is loaded as ugen when I
> plug it on my laptop?

Hi,

In general, in order for a USB device to be recognized, your specific
device details have to be added to a devices list and the driver. While
I see someone else has already responded who's indicated it's not such
a simple matter with your specific device, adding the details is the
minimum required. (You reminded me I wanted to submit a PR to do this
for another WiFi USB device, which is working for me:
http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=53647 )

Regards,

Dave