Re: git https issue

On 9/18/2018 7:32 AM, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 01:19:10PM +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
I wonder if I can get a "new" libcrypto binary somehow, e.g. by a test
build, and replace mine? some update without updating the whole system to
unstable?
I assume (but not sure) it was backported to netbsd-8, it includes
a small amount of changes since the 8.0 release and will become 8.1.
Yes, it was backported:
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/crypto/external/bsd/openssl/lib/libcrypto/arch/i386/modes.inc?only_with_tag=netbsd-8

You can download the builds for netbsd-8 from:
https://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-8/latest/
You should only need base.tgz, just be sure to extract it somewhere other than / if you're only planning on grabbing the libcrypto.so file.

Eric