Re: wip/virtualbox vs emulators/qemu vs xen performance comparison?

On Wed, Jun 06, 2018 at 10:19:00AM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> > The leaves only Xen as an option.
> >
> > I do not have any high end graphics requirements (3D etc). Could Xen still
> > be a problem. Here is a link to hardware specification:
>
> No idea. Maybe vesa could work. I've not tried startx on a Xen dom0 for
> a long time, all my Xen hosts use serial console.

Thanks. I'll check that. One more requirement is of a USB pass through for
a couple of devices: (a. printer: normally works with Linux, so should
with NetBSD, but special situations such as cleaning nozzle require its
proprietary Windows software. b. RVG xray sensor which works only on
Windows).

Not sure about status of passing USB port to DomU.

Mayuresh