8.0_RC1 amd64 crash during boot

I have been using 8.0_RC1 amd64 for several days, though first time there
was a crash during boot, which is not reproducible. If at all, it may
relate to my connecting USB kbd/mouse while it was booting, not sure.

I noticed following files, as indicated in boot messages:

# ls -l /var/crash/
total 24296
-rw-------  1 root  wheel         2 May 20 22:31 bounds
-rw-------  1 root  wheel         5 Apr 20 00:15 minfree
-rw-------  1 root  wheel  24019696 May 20 22:31 netbsd.0.core.gz
-rw-------  1 root  wheel    747336 May 20 22:31 netbsd.0.gz

I suppose these should have information about what happened. Please help
me with what information to extract from these and how so that I can
provide more problem details.

Mayuresh